Making Meme Images for Your Blog Posts
Google Analytics 102 – Find Out What’s Working
How Do Customers Decide to Buy?
WHC Internet Marketing Guide
Once you have visitors on your sales page, the next big task is to get them to buy.
Many factors influence whether they leave immediately, skim your sales page, read it carefully, and ultimately whether or not they decide to buy. Conversion optimization is the process of tweaking your sales materials to increase sales. For example, you might:
- improve your headline, cutting down on the number of people who leave immediately.
- format your page to make it easier to skim so that people will be able to quickly find the sections that are of most interest to them.
- test different prices to see which is most profitable.
- try various bonuses to see which increases sales the most.
- use an exit popup or exit hover ad script to catch the attention of and display a call to action to people who are about to leave your site.
- Go » Split Testing
* Amazon.com best sellers displayed using CaRP Evolution with expanding reviews powered by CaRP's "Expander" plugin.