Riffs on a Purple Cow
A Collection of Articles Inspired by Seth Godin
Riffs on a Purple Cow is a Kindle book by Antone Roundy. It's a collection of articles inspired by quotes from Seth Godin's blog. Each article elaborates on, agrees with, disagrees with, or runs off on a tangent from something Seth wrote.
Most of the articles are about marketing, though a few venture into other territory. Article titles include:
- How Do You Create a Mythological Brand?
- Why It's Hard to Be Interesting and Interested
- Fools Cash In Where Angels Fear To Tread
- How to Find Your Own Personal Goldmine of Unique Selling Angles
- Do Only Cheaters Prosper?
- Doing Business in an Information-Overloaded World
- Creating Connections Through Shared Experience
- Does Everybody Have to Be a Social Media Expert Now?
- Choosing Your Customers
- Shiny Old Objects
- Introductory Reverse-Discount Price?
- Causal Chains and Solution Chains
- Which is More Important: Perception or Reality?
- A Demonstration is Worth a Thousand Words
- One Man's Hype is Another Man's Truth
- Mass Marketing for the Social Age
- An Invitation to Change the World
- ...and more.
Amazon Prime members can "borrow" Riffs on a Purple Cow for free on their Kindle devices.