Making Meme Images for Your Blog Posts
Google Analytics 102 – Find Out What’s Working
How Do Customers Decide to Buy?
WHC Internet Marketing Guide
Someone Else's Products
The easiest way to get started in internet marketing is to promote other people's products. Even if you have your own products, you should consider promoting others' products too because:
- you don't have to manage storage (in the case of physical products) and delivery.
- you don't have to provide support (at least not with affiliate products).
- they give you more options for backend sales to existing customers without having to develop so many products yourself.
- you can discover which products would be most lucrative for you to develop by promoting others' products -- if something you're promoting sells well, you might want to create a competing product.
Options for selling others' products include:
* Amazon.com best sellers displayed using CaRP Evolution with expanding reviews powered by CaRP's "Expander" plugin.