Making Meme Images for Your Blog Posts
Google Analytics 102 – Find Out What’s Working
How Do Customers Decide to Buy?
WHC Internet Marketing Guide
Any internet marketer, even those who focus primarily on promoting affiliate products, should sell their own products too, for several reasons:
- You can offer your products as bonuses to people who buy affiliate products through your links (see the links at the bottom of my page on joint ventures for information about automating delivery of your bonus products).
- Product owners have more credibility than those who only promote others' products.
- The more products you own, the more ways you have to make money.
- The big money in business comes from selling high priced products to your best customers.
If product creation sounds hard, I've got good news for you -- you don't necessarily have to create your products from scratch. A few options include:
- Outsourcing -- pay someone else to build your products.
- Buying private label rights (PLR) products and modifying them to create your products.
- Repackaging things you already have like blog posts on a certain topic. You might combine them into an eBook or make audio or video recordings of them. I read on some high profile blog (I don't remember where off hand) that the blog's readers were willing to pay for an eBook that combined blog posts that they could read for free, because they valued the fact that they didn't have to click all over looking for the information.
More to come here...
* Amazon.com best sellers displayed using CaRP Evolution with expanding reviews powered by CaRP's "Expander" plugin.