Rating Criteria for Internet Marketing Product Reviews
White Hat Crew product reviews are rated on a scale of zero to five stars:
|Excellent - must have|
|Very good - highly recommended|
|Good - recommended|
|Fair - no recommendation|
|Poor - not recommended|
|Awful - definitely not recommended|
Although I have no precise formula for rating a product,
a few of things I consider include:
- Is use of the information or tool ethical?
- How profitable is implementation of the information or tool likely to be?
- Is the information well presented (clear, concise, and with proper depth), or is the tool easy to use?
- Does the product live up to the creators claims?
- Is the information accurate and up-to-date?
The following considerations apply to commercial products:
Back to Reviews
- How long would it take to recoup the purchase price (based on the increase in income the product will generate)?
- How much of the information or tool features are easily available for free?
- Does the product improve significantly on similar free offerings?