© 2006 Gecko Tribe, LLC
By downloading or using Captcher,
you are agreeing to the following terms.
Except as explicitly noted, this license refers to all of the files in the Captcher archives,
and not to any file not included in the archives.
- Captcher is free software, but it is not licensed under the "GPL".
This document specifies the licensing details for Captcher.
- Captcher may be downloaded and used at no charge for any legal purpose that is not forbidden by this license,
whether commercial or non-commercial.
- You may modify Captcher for your own use only except as explicity allowed by this license.
- You may not distribute modifications to Captcher, nor data intended to be used to modify any part of Captcher.
- You may not apply unauthorized modifications to Captcher (modifications distributed in violation of this license).
Captcher may be redistributed or otherwise made available for use to others as long as any one
of the following conditions is met:
- It is distributed at no charge, unmodified, in the original archives published by Gecko Tribe, LLC,
and is accompanied by the text of this license.
- You install it, whether for free or for a fee, on behalf of the end user,
to whom you have disclosed the terms of this license.
The files from the Captcher archive may be modified during installation only as specified in the installation instructions in the README file.
- You have completed a written agreement with Gecko Tribe, LLC specifying other terms.
- Violation of any of the terms of this license or any other Gecko Tribe, LLC copyright
will result in immediate revokation, without notice, of your license to download, use and redistribute Captcher.
Captcher is provided as-is with no warranty whatsoever.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gecko Tribe, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents and owners
for any consequential, incidental, or indirect damages arising from your use of Captcher.
- You agree to pay all court costs and reasonable attorneys fees incurred by Gecko Tribe, LLC in order to enforce the terms of this agreement.
- Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this agreement shall not constitute a forfeiture of our right to enforce such provision at a future time.
- This agreement will be construed under the laws of the State of Utah.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction,
such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted,
and the remaining provisions will remain in full force.